Any internet user knows that when playing games, watching videos, viewing business presentations and using different applications, he/she needs to install Adobe Flash Player, otherwise she/she won’t be able to view web content such as animations, videos or sound files that have .swf format. The latest update, which is currently in beta, brings a lot of new features and we’ll list them in this article.
The software doesn’t care what browser you’re using, because it supports all of them, and the size of the file isn’t big either. As long as there are websites that use Flash, this program will continue to be an important plugin for internet browsers, and some of them already come with Adobe Flash Player included.
With this program, when you’re browsing the internet, you’ll be able to listen to MP3 or FLV files, view JPG, GIF, PNG images and RTMP video/audio streams. In addition, Adobe Flash Player supports data files like AMF, AWF, XML and JSON and brings webcam support for StageVideo, accelerated graphics rendering, multithread video decoding and many other features.
As the technology evolves, Adobe Flash Player is adapting and with each new update, new features and added, so that the users enjoy support for multimedia content when they’re surfing the internet. There are millions of users, who need Flash Player ActiveX Control to play files through their web browser, but if you’re one of those users who want to play Flash videos offline, then you’ll have to install a similar, but different application, and our recommendation is PlayFLV, with which you can play these types of files in Windows Media Player. Also, you can install a Flash player such as Adobe Media Player, FLV Player or Moyea FLV Player.
Recently, Adobe Flash Player launched the 18.104.22.168 beta version and this is a list of top new features:
– Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering
– Crisp artistic text, using an advanced text rendering engine
– Blur, Color Matrix, Convolution, Displacement Map, Gradient Bevel and Gradient Glow
– HQ, Low bandwidth video with advanced compression technology plus multi-threaded video decoding
– Flash video, content and applications engaged with full screen mode
– Real-time dynamic effects such as Bevel, Glow, DropShadow, Blend modes, stroke enhancement and radial gradient.