Good news for those who have been yearning the release of the Asus’ ZenFone 2. In January at the Consumer Electronics Show, the ZenFone 2 line was unveiled by the Taiwan Company in charge of its release. The great news is that even though this new device launch was expected, the prices were not. Not to worry, they are inexpensive ones. Asus has declared publicly a few devices, but the most significant and strong one has 4GB of RAM on the inside. Cool right?
Despite the fact that ZenFone 2 line has been accessible all over China and Taiwan users around the globe are curious to know when will those from North America have the chance to get their hands on such devices. Turns out, this new device is ready for purchase on Amazon. Price wise? It will end up costing you $395, not bad at all considering its features.
Let’s have a close look at some of these features:
- a 5.5-inch 1080p (1920×1080) IPS display;
- 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal space;
- a handset power driven by Intel’s Atom Z3580 and quad-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz;
- 13-megapixel camera situated on the back (confined by a dual-LED5 megapixel snapper as well as a dual tone flash);
- 3,000mAh battery;
- Measurements: 152.5×77.2×10.9mm;
- Weight: 170 grams.
So there it is. You can buy it for less than $395. Currently, you can get it in the red and black combo. Other colors might soon be available, so be on the lookout for that.