After many users have requested a modified version of OGWhatsApp, it seems that the developers have finally released the ENWhatsApp application, which is a modified version of OGWHatsApp and below we will tell you the features that this new application comes with:
– You can preview videos and images without downloading them
– Prevents you from getting banned
– Message mandatory update message was deleted
– Entry point calls options has been added
– WhatsApp Web option has been added (may not work as it is still in BETA)
– The interface has been re-designed
– New icons have been added in order to the change program icon
– Bug fixes and other improvements have been made.
Installing ENWhatsApp on your Android device
First of all, you should make a backup of all your WhatsApp messages and after that uninstall the official WhatsApp application. After that, go to your microSD card and rename the WhatsApp directory to ENWhatsApp. You can use ES File Explorer to do this or any other file explorer application you want. Keep in mind that if you don’t change the name of the folder you will not be able to restore your WhatsApp conversations.
After that, search for ENWhatsApp 2.11.432 APK file and download it to your Android device. To install an APK file that’s not downloaded from the official store, you will need to enable a feature called “Unknown Sources”. This feature can be found on either Settings->Applications or Settings->Security (depends on the Android OS version) and to enable it, you will just need to check the box that’s in front of it.
Once this option is enabled, you can just head to the place where you’ve downloaded the ENWhatsApp 2.11.432 APK file and start installing it. After the installation is complete, you will just use your phone mobile number to get verified. Then, you will be able to restore all your WhatsApp conversations by tapping the restore button.
Have you tried the latest ENWhatsApp 2.11.432 version yet?