This new let-off for Android comes full of surprises. It will mend all the clashes that users had to deal with before, plus it has a sleeker look. The new 5.5.12 can be set up from Google Play Store, this core app allows users to set up other types of apps on any Android widget.
Download Google Play Store 5.5.12 APK.
Remember that your mobile device must run on Android 2.30, so that the app can function.
Google Play Store 5.5.12 APK for Android – How to set it up.
Read the following instructions in order to set up the Google Play Store for Android APK.
- Start by downloading the APK file on your PC. Name it Google Play Store 5.5.12 apk. If you do decide to set it up on your mobile device, you should look for it in “Downloads” located on your SD card.
- Then you have to set up ASTRO file manager. This can be found in Android Market. Not to worry, any other file manager will work too.
- Then go directly to “Settings”, then “Applications” and make sure you tick the Unknown sources. You then have to click OK on the warnings that will pop-up.
- The next step is to link your mobile device to the computer and start transferring the 5.5.12 APK, wherever you want it in your SD card.
- Then simply disconnect it from the computer and browse through the app directly to the file/directory, where you APK file was moved.
- Go to Google Play Store 5.5.12 apk file and click on it in order for the next pop-up. Then click on “Open App Manager”.
- The next move is to click the installation button. This will take you directly to the Android UI, where there will be a bunch of permissions that you must glance at. Simply click on Install, so that the process can start. And that is all you have to do to get the Google Play Store version for Android installed! Pretty easy right? So what are you waiting for?