Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
By Costea Lestoc. Published on May 20, 2015. 0
There are PCs out there that have Android and not Windows installed and there are laptops that contain both of these operating systems and fail to function properly. If you really want to include Android on your PC and the Google Play store, this is now a possibility. And don’t freak out, because it is not a complex undertaking. We have put together a few simple instructions, which do not require you to be a computer ace.
- Go to Blue Stacks site and get the app you need from there. Once on the website, you will be redirected to the download page, where the file will start the download procedure.
- Once this is set up into the Downloads file on your computer, you have to click on it to open the .exe file format. Then just follow the basic commands for setting up the software on your PC. The process should take about 3-4 minutes, so give it time.
- When the installation is complete, Blue Stack will open. Keep in mind that it will take some time to load. It all depends on your computer.
- Blue Stacks will now download all the info and other files that are essential for the app store. Give it some time to do its thing.
- The Android Market will now be updated and you should notice the Android is Upgrading popup. If you want to see how much time is left in order for the download to be complete, just double click the icon.
- Once the update is over, you just need to add the rest of the details with the application and also link with Google Play Store. For this you will need a Google Account and you must go to All apps, then Blue Stacks Settings and then Advances Settings, where you must click the +Add Account and simply fill in the Google info. If you are operating on an Android handset, the instructions are pretty much the same.
- So, now you are ready to set up different applications. If you want to look up new ones, you can use the search tool to do this. Instead of the Google Play one, we advise you to choose Google’s personal store. To do this, you have to click the button that pops up under all results and not the one on top. If this is your first time downloading with the player, you might be “forced” to watch a tutorial. We recommend you don’t skip this step.
Once this final stage is complete, you are good to go. You will be the happy owner of the Google Play store on your PC.
Subscribe to Ordoh via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to Ordoh and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 262 other subscribers