There are nearly 1.5 million apps on Google Play Store, and about 1.2 million of them are available for free. People generally do not like paying for apps, which is why the most popular apps are those that are available for free. Still, some people want the paid apps without having to pay a dime for them. So, how do you get to install the all the paid apps on your mobile device for free?
How to Download All Apps For Free:
1. You can use a service like UC Cracked Browser Mini, which allows the user to search for the app and redirect you to the Google Play Store where Cracked UC Browser provides false payment credentials that makes Google Play permit downloads of paid apps for free. Google Play will even tell you that you have successfully paid for the app in question.
2. It is also possible to get all apps for free by going to Google Play, checking the app version number, and searching for the the app on Google with the version number and the word APK at the end. From the Google results, you will get some results that will allow you to get the app for free as an APK file that you can download and install on your phone.
3. Android users can also use a service such as Black Mart Alpha, whereby you get the details of the paid app you want on Google Store, search it on Black Mart and download it for free.
4. Users can also visit famous sites offering free APK apps and find a paid app you want for free and download it to your mobile device.
Other Methods To Get Paid Apps For Free:
* Google has a way of ensuring that users can paid apps for free. All that is needed is for the user to install an Google app called Opinion Rewards and fill in weekly surveys for credits that can be traded for a paid app.
* Amazon offers one free app every day under its “App of the Day” feature. The app on offer is usually available at a cost on Google Play Store. Consequently, getting the app for free on Amazon Store and installing it as a non-market application lets you have the app at no cost.
* An app called AppGratis, available on Google Play Store, offers a service akin to Amazon Store where a free app is offered every day. Once in a while you can get a great app that would normally cost you a couple of bucks on Google Play Store. Similar apps include an app called “App of the Day”.
Few people can resist the urge to get what they want without having to pay for it. Consequently, creative methods have emerged that allow people to avoid paying for apps on Google Play Store for one reason or another. Consequently, there are quite a number of ways you can still get the apps you want on Google Play Store without having to pay a penny for them.