Smartphones always come with sophisticated features, and there will always be a new invention when it comes to smartphones. The top mobile companies are coming with better phones that are installed with more advanced features.
The operating system of the phones is one of the major aspects of comparisons of the Smartphones. People tend to consider the platform on which the phones run on.
Nevertheless, the trend is gradually changing, and people are more concerned on other features. A study has been carried out, and it has been noticed that people tend to access the social media more. Basically, people share photos on the social media more. For that matter, they tend to consider the camera functionality of the smartphone.
There has been a recent war on which phone is the best when it comes to the camera functionality, between the iPhone 6, and the Sony Xperia Z3.
Here is a comparison of the two phones
When it comes to the camera, it is rated in terms of the Megapixels, MP. Here, there is a huge difference between the two phones.
- The primary camera of the Xperia Z3 has an amazing Megapixels of 20.7, while the iPhone 6 has a back camera of 8MP.
- The front camera, or the webcam, of the Xperia Z3 is 2.2MP, but the iPhone 6 has a 1.2MP front camera.
Features Of The Camera
- The iPhone 6 has a Back-illuminated sensor, which will improve the image taken in a low-light setting. The Xperia Z3 has a CMOS image sensor, which enhances the images taken on both low-light and bright light.
- The Xperia Z3 has a white balance feature, which enhances the images, and highlights the color naturally.
- The iPhone 6 has a dual LED flash, while the Xperia Z3 has a single LED flash. That implies that the Apple’s iPhone 6 is brighter in a low-light setting.
- You can take pictures while video recording with the iPhone 6, and you can also video call and video sharing, which is not possible on the Xperia Z3.
- The iPhone 6 has the ability to capture the maximum videos of 1080 by 720, at 60fps and 240fps respectively. On the other hand, the Xperia Z3, shoots videos of up to 2160 by 1080, at 30fps and 60fps respectively.
- The video recording on the iPhone 6 will last longer, but the Xperia 3 will have a higher quality, since it has a High Dynamic Ranging video camera.
The Image Quality
The main focus of the comparison between the two phones is the quality of the image produced. Generally, the image of the Xperia Z3 is higher than the iPhone 6. This is also due to the CMOS image sensor and the white balance, which enhances the images. The iPhone 6 has a dual LED flash, which tends to be too bright, and this partially affects the image quality.
Generally, the Xperia Z3 has a better video and image quality, compared to the iPhone 6, which tends to be slightly better in performance. This is due to the ability to video call, video share, and take pictures while recording a video. The iPhone 6 will also capture a bigger area, due to a bigger focal length.