If you are looking for a luxury large cars, then Porsche Panamera is going to be a commendable choice for you. But don’t take anything for granted, let us accentuate the specs and features of the luxury car along with a brief review in order for you to make an informed decision.
- 228 kW (310 hp) at 6,200 1/min
- 3 s (Sport Chrono Pack 6.0 s)
- 259 km/h (160 mph)
- 5 (33.2)
- £ 63,913.00 incl. VAT
No matter if you are a fan of Saloon or a sports car, doesn’t matter if power is your priority or efficiency, you won’t even have to make such decision anymore since Porsche Panamera is more than capable of providing all of such features. With Porsche Panamera, the principles of style and designing are primarily focused and are utilized as a platform in order to come up with new and trendy ideas. This is what keeps your luxury car appealing not only this seasons but in the seasons to come as well. The Panamera doesn’t fail you when it comes to interior either. With high degree of comfort and clearly structured exquisite design, there isn’t really anything else that you can ask for. The luxury car is meant for four occupants along with their luggage and enables you to have a comfortable long journey filled with pleasure.
- S E-Hybrid Technology
- Multiple charging capabilities
- Intelligent mobile online services
- Efficient performance
- Lithium ion high voltage better energy content battery
- Top track speed of about 83 mph
- Quiet driving
- 3 liter twin turbo V6 engine with intelligent downsizing
- Lower fuel consumption
- 8-speed tiptronic S
- Porsche car connect application compatibility
- LED high beam headlights which offer Porsche dynamic light system plus offers improved visibility
- Adaptive cruise control that offers Porsche active safe
There is no argument over the fact that handling with Porsche Panamera is absolutely jaw dropping. The scintillating acceleration along with an incredibly impeccable refinement is everything that you are going to relish while driving. The Porsche Panamera has impeachable quality of cabin. With a plug-in hybrid model, there is nothing more that you could ask out of your luxury car. In the light of the information mentioned above, it is only fair to conclude that if you are looking for a luxury large car and are not tight on the budget either, the Porsche Panamera is certainly not going to disappoint you.