The Galaxy Core Prime 4 G came out in the month of February and was it was supposed to be available for purchase in India in the month of March. This never happened, however some retailers claim that the device is currently easy on the pocketbook.
The Galaxy Core Prime 4 G handset has a price tag of Rs. 9,999 and has many ongoing deals that should interest consumers. Those from Mahesh Telecom claim that the device has 3GB free and 4G data (available on Airtel networks). Consumers can also benefit from the Hungama premium deal which means a 3 month subscription and a Vuclip prime deal, which also implies a three month subscription.
When the device was announced to the general public back in February, the Galaxy Core Prime 4 G was released side by side with the Galaxy Grand Prime 4G and the Galaxy J1 4G devices.
The Core Prime 4G works on TDD-LTE networks and can be used all over India. As far as the 3G option of the device, its predecessor Galaxy Core Prime is already at the consumer’s disposal in India.
The Galaxy Core Prime, the 4G variant operates on Android 4.4 KitKat just like the former variant. As far as features, here is a short list of its main technicalities:
- 4.5 WVGA (meaning 480×800 pixels)
- PLS, which stands for plane-to-line switching
- A TFT LCD display
- a 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- has 8GB storage, which can be expanded up to 64GB, via a microSD.
- a 5 megapixel camera, added LED flash as well
- a 2 megapixel front camera unit
- measurements are: 31.3×68.4×8.8mm,
- a matte body with metallic looking sides
- colors: Grey, White and Silver
- The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G supports: 3G, GPRS/ EDGE and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB and NFC, Glonass, A-GPS as well as Bluetooth
- 2000mAh battery
Samsung recently came out with the Grand Neo Plus handset, which consumers could purchase for the price of Rs. 9,999. Check it out if you’re interested!