Monday, March 23, 2015
Welcome! Login in to your account Forgot your password? Recover your password
Samsung is the world market leader in smartphone industry. It is known for developing innovative products and its smartphone portfolio ranges from the economical basic smartphones to high end feature rich devices.
Its galaxy series has made a mark in the industry and has sold in high volume due to its durability and high product quality.
Its Galaxy Note devices is a series of high end devices that is specially designed as a feature rich phone for those people who want exclusivity and performance in a single device. Its latest device, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge continues the tradition and takes smartphones to a new level innovation.
Samsung has always a followed an elegant design theme in its high end devices. The latest device features a lot more interesting design majorly due to its curved display at the edge. The phone looks very elegant and like always Samsung has used high quality materials that give this phone an upmarket feel.
The unlock buttons have been moved to the top to make way for the curved screen. It will take some time to get used to with the side display as you have to handle it carefully to avoid accidental touch at edge. Overall the phone, with its high grade faux leather back and metal frame structure looks very classy.
- This phone features a 5.6 inches Quad HD display which offers a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. This super AMOLED display is very crisp and it with a pixel density of 525 PPI, it is undeniably one of the best display in a smartphone. Colour contrast is excellent and viewing HD content on this screen will be a delightful experience. The distinctive feature is this phone, the curved display will serve the purpose of displaying notifications and the UI has been customised to add functionality to this edge display.
- S PEN has been a marquee of the Galaxy Note series and with this new device, Samsung has increased the functionality of S Pen by making the screen more sensitive to it. It can be used to take notes, draw doodles, manage applications, copy content from the browser etc.
- The Phone comes loaded with android 4.4 kitkat with a customised touchwiz user interface. This interface has been highly modified to make it more suitable for the curved display functions.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 805 chip on board, this 2.7 GHz 32 bit processor is very energy efficient which helps in extending the battery life.
- This powerful processor coupled with an enormous 3GB RAM making multitasking an utter smooth experience.
- The phone has a Adreno 420 GPU, which is the most advanced gaming processor and along with the brilliant display it provides a different level of gaming experience to the user.
- This phone is equipped with a 16 Megapixel primary camera and a 3.7 megapixel secondary camera. The 16 megapixel camera with integrated optical image stabilization captures some of the most stellar images. The secondary camera is not best among the lot, but still does a fine job.
- To keep up with the demand of this high performance phone, Samsung has installed a 3000 mAh battery on this device which is capable enough to power this device throughout the device with moderate to heavy usage.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is a powerful device which is packed with features up to the brim. The device is available at a price of 945 USD which puts it in the upper end of price bracket.
This device is aimed for those people who don’t mind spending a little extra for having an unique and powerful smartphone experience.