Skype is an application used by millions of users every day. It is very popular on PC platforms and it can be used for personal purpose or for businesses. The application is used by companies because it offers the option to make video conferences, at a good quality, allowing corporations to keep in touch with their branches from all over the world.
At the same time, the application is used by individuals, as it is one of the easiest ways to communicate with your friends and families. Skype allows you to send instant messages, make voice and video calls for free.
– Ability to search for your friends and family by using their real names
– Skype is available for both PC and mobile platforms, allowing you to use the same account on both types of devices, without any problems
– Skype allows you to use the internet connection in order to call all over the world without paying any extra fees
– Make calls to landlines and mobile phones with low rates
– Video messages: record a video message and send it to your friends.
HINT: In case you are using Skype on your mobile device, make sure that you have enough data traffic to spare on this application. In case you don’t have a big data plan, we suggest you to use Skype only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Skype version 220.127.116.1124 APK: Downloading and installing it on an Android device
To install Skype 18.104.22.16824 on your device, you will firstly need to download the APK file from websites such as AndroidApksFree. Once the APK file is downloaded on your Android device, you will be able to install it.
HINT: If the installation is stopped, it means that you don’t have the Unknown Sources option enabled and in order to enable it, you will need to go to your device’s Settings->Applications or Settings-Security. To enable the feature, just check the box in front of the option and you’re good to go.
Now that you enabled the Unknown Sources option, you can install Skype 22.214.171.12424 APK on your Android device. Once the installation is completed, you will be able to use your Skype username to login and to talk with your friends. Enjoy!