WhatsApp AD version 7 released for Android devices
WhatsApp AD is a combination of WhatsMapp + WhatsFapp + WhatsApp Plus and WhatsApp Material. Because of this, WhatsApp AD comes with a lot of features which we’re pretty sure that you will want to have while chatting with your WhatsApp friends.
Features that WhatsApp AD comes with
– All the icons found from the four mods have been added
– New notification icons from WhatsFapp have been added
– New chat bubbles based on the WhatsApp Web have been added
– Pinky ponky color has been removed
– New Media Icons have been added
– New play/pause icon and colors
– New Material Call screen icons have been added
– New default background has been added.
WhatsApp AD version 7: What’s new?
– Batman Edition
– BAT icon has been added
– Batman MIC and SEND buttons have been added
– Chat balloons coloring mod has been added
– The status bar will automatically color itself accordingly the color of the actionbar mod.
Installing WhatsApp AD v7 on your Android device
First of all, you will need to make a backup of your WhatsApp conversations and uninstall the current WhatsApp version that you have installed on your Android device. After that, you will need to download WhatsApp AD v7 APK from the internet and save it on your Android device.
Since this application has not been downloaded from the Google Play Store, you will need to enable a feature which will allow you to install it on your Android device. This feature is called Unknown Sources and to enable it, you will need to head to your device’s Settings->Applications or Settings->Security (the location depends on the Android OS version your device is running).
After enabling Unknown Sources, go to the location where you’ve saved the WhatsApp AD v7 APK file and install it on your Android device. After the installation is complete, use your mobile phone number to get verified and restore the chat history using the backup file (if you’ve made one).