Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Welcome! Login in to your account Forgot your password? Recover your password
WhatsApp and Snapchat are both very attractive options to have when it comes to getting a fine-quality download for your chat needs.
You need to compare these options though to see which is best for you:
- A Snapchat download will be significantly easier to get than a WhatsApp download. It takes about 8 MB of data for Snapchat versus the 14 to 18 MB of data that WhatsApp needs.
- Snapchat will also sync your information to a cloud network. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about new files taking up more disk space than needed like what you might bear with if you used WhatsApp.
- Snapchat will delete items that you do not want by default, thus ensuring that your library will be as easy to manage as it can.
- Your WhatsApp account will back up old data on a temporary basis so you can always recover anything that you accidentally delete if necessary.
- WhatsApp requires you to share your phone number before using the program. This is to ensure that you are the right person who is using a certain program of sorts.
- Snapchat is a little more anonymous in nature in that you are not required to link your account up with your phone number. You can always choose to log in and out of whatever account you might hold.
- The Snapchat interface can work well alongside the traditional interface that you might be using with a traditional phone app. This is thanks to how it is compatible with a large variety of different devices.
- The WhatsApp interfaces requires a rather specific arrangement of data for it to work as needed. This requires you to manage data as carefully as possible.
- Snapchat has an interface that can be utilized on a larger tablet device as well as a traditional smartphone.
- Although WhatsApp has support for an extensive variety of programming forms like the Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Phone formats, the overall design of the program keeps it from being as useful as it could be on a much larger tablet. It is best to use this option on a traditional smartphone. The makers of WhatsApp do not have any future plans to expand the application to any tablet forms either.
- WhatsApp requires the use of a SIM card for you to access an account. This is designed with security purposes in mind in that it should be rather easy for you to get the most out of the program without worrying about it being hacked into.
- Snapchat does not need you to have a SIM card, thus meaning that you can log onto it with the same account on as many options as you want.
Make sure you compare these two options if you are going to look for a good chat app. Snapchat and WhatsApp may both work well and are free to download but you do need to be certain that you can compare the two of them together before using either option.
Previous articleGalaxy Note Edge vs iPhone 6 Plus – A Phablet With A Curved Display and A Phablet With Flat DisplayNext articleAdobe Flash Player 15 Latest Download Includes New APIs for Android, iOS and Windows