Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Welcome! Login in to your account Forgot your password? Recover your password
WhatsApp has grown to become the most used free messaging application for mobile phones.
It is an open platform application because it can be used on different mobile phone operating systems including Blackberry, Android and iOS. The best thing about WhatsApp is the fact that it does not rely on normal mobile operating charges. It uses your internet connection to enable you to send unlimited messages and media data to other WhatsApp users.
Use WhatsApp without a Phone Number
It is possible to use WhatsApp without the need of your personal phone number. Here is a guide on how you can do this:
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
- Download and install WhatsApp again.
- Enable flight mode on your phone.
- Open the WhatsApp application and enter your number.
- When prompted to verify number, choose ‘check through SMS’ and enter your email address.
- Click on the send button and then instantly click on the cancel button to terminate the authorization process.
- Install the ‘spoof messages’ app. From the sent messages, copy the spoofer application details and send the info to spoofed verification.
- A message is sent to the spoofed number and this enables you to connect with WhatsApp instantly.
Share PDF, APK, ZIP, EXE and RAR among Other Big Files on WhatsApp
As it is well known, WhatsApp has a few limitations with regards to sending and sharing data. However, there is a way through which you can send large files in different formats through WhatsApp.
To send large files in different formats:
- Install CloudSend and Dropbox in your phone.
- Open CloudSend and link it to the Dropbox account.
- Share the file of interest on CloudSend. This will automatically upload the file to your Dropbox server, including the link to the file.
- Copy the file link and share it with your friends on WhatsApp.
- Your friends can open the link to be able to download the file.
Recovering Lost Messages
Sometimes, malfunctions can lead to loss of messages and this can be disastrous if you did not want to lose the info in those messages. If you have lost WhatsApp messages, here is an easy way of recovering:
- Go to your mobile SDcard and navigate to the WhatsApp folder where you find the database.
- Go to the msgstore.db.crypt file where all deleted messages are saved in that day. For older WhatsApp messages, you can retrieve them from msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt.
- Use a simple text editor to retrieve the texts.
Create Fake WhatsApp Chats
If you like living in a dream world, you can simply create a fake chat account that you can use to brag to your friends.
To be able to do this you have to download the WhatSaid app. This app enables users to create fake WhatsApp accounts and even fill in the conversations to show activity.
Have More Than One WhatsApp Account on One Phone
You can have two or more WhatsApp accounts on one mobile device. To be able to do this, download the OGWhatsApp to have multiple WhatsApp accounts on one phone.
Previous articleViber – New and Exciting Features You Gotta Check OutNext articleRyse Son of Rome is for Action Hack n Slash Fans